Clubbbell Full Body Workout:
- Front Swing x 20 Repetitions
- Gamma Cast Squat x 10 Repetitions
- Clean to Order Squat x 5 Repetitions (Right and Left)
- Torch Press x 5 Repetitions
- Shoulder Cast x 5 Repetitions (Right and Left).
- Flag Press x 5 Repetitions
The goal is to complete 4 rounds in under 20 minutes.
This Clubbell Full Body Workout is one of my favorites for several reasons:
- It requires one piece of equipment.
- It requires very little space.
- It is a full body, multi-joint, multi-planar workout.
- It combines strength training and metabolic conditioning (at high intensity).
- It is a lot of fun!
Tempo and Clubbell weight determine the intensity of this workout. A slower tempo with a lighter Clubbell will enable you to train at moderate intensity. Step up the tempo with a heavier Clubbell, and you will have no problem getting into your high intensity heart rate zone.
Check out the video: